Tuesday, August 10, 2010

White Coat Ceremony

On saturday Bryan's dental class got their white coats. Usually this isn't done until graduation time, but the university thinks it helps them feel more like doctors and reminds them of their ethical code of conduct ( the university had a problem with some cheating a few years ago so they like to really push the ethics stuff). There are about 100 people in his class.
I am so proud of Bryan!!! I guess that even with moving here to Indiana and Bryan starting classes, this really helped it set in that my wonderful hubby is going to be a dentist.




Jackson and I were forced to sit in the back row because thats where the babies and strollers go apparently. So we got some better pictures afterwards.



These are a bunch of guys in Bryan's class. In the back is David and Bryan. Front row is Austin, Bryce, Dan and Jerry.

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Way to go Brian!!! Tell him we say CONGRATS! The white coat suits him well!

    ReplyDelete