This little beauty is 4 weeks old already!
Ok, So her eyes are a little bit "crazy" in this picture, but i think it's cute anyway. it shows off how chubby her cheeks have gotten. We had her 1 month check-up early and at that point she was already up to 8 lbs 6 oz and 22 inches long. That's up well over a pound and 2 inches longer... in less than a month! way to grow girl! I love chubby babies
I love thispicture of katie and Jackson that i took for father's day. While i was admiring it today i noticed how katie is holding Jacksons finger and i think it makes the picture just that much more precious.
Jackson likes to give katie kisses. He is a good big brother and always trying to help us out.
Funny story: Jackson used to say that i fed baby with my elbow... he now knows it is a "boob" and enjoys pointing them out frequently (i dont know how he learned, i was happy with him calling them elbows). The other day i was on the phone with my visiting teacher and he started pointing and yelling "boob!" over and over. I sent him to bryan as quickly as possible... and yesterday when i was feeding katie i stopped and burped her and then jackson came up to me and said "other boob now". Ya, he knows the routine. well, he's smart, but maybe a bit inappropriate. I am nervous to take him to church amd have katie get hungry. I can just imagine him yelling something inappropriate during sacrament meeting...


Lost my cell phone again... call me sometime? I totally know I'm due to phone you instead though. I did get your message last week, but I was only home later in the evenings because I had to get report cards done, so I couldn't call you at a decent hour.
ReplyDeleteKatie is adorable! I want to hold her, if I only could... The dress she has on is incredibly cute. How have you guys been doing? I enjoyed Jackson's interpretation to the change in the family. I totally see Brody doing something like that too.