Thursday, June 21, 2012

book wreath


Bryan is busy busy busy... studying for boards. All of this stress will finally be over on Tuesday! I can only imagine how excited I am for this to be done, and think that Bryan must feel that times a million. But I know he will do great!

So, I have had a decent number of evenings to spend by myself and this wreath has been the result. I think it turned out pretty good. It's more something to hang up in the fall, but I had an old $1 book laying around that was doing nothing but taking up space and was inspired by pinterest (what else?).


On a side note, since Bryan is now able to be in clinic, I get to go be his first real patient tomorrow morning. Its just a screening and proabably a cleaning, but I know he will be doing more work on me soon (and he will do a great job).

No comments:

Post a Comment