Last week Bryan and I took the kids out to the orchard to pick some pumpkins. Jackson and katie each got their own small pumpkins. Katie painted hers along with her legs and stomach. Jackson tried to help scrape out his but got grossed out again this year. Bryan carved a batman symbol in Jacksons for him.
We were so lucky to be able to go to louisville this past weekend and attend the temple. It was wonderful not only because its our first time being able to go since our move to Indy, but it was an amazingly special experience as our friends got their endowments and were then sealed as a family with their 2 daughters. It was beautiful, and I definitely shed a tear or two. Words cannot express how happy I am that their little family can be together forever!
Ha ha ha--the wig that Jackson is wearing to carve pumpkins is amazing.
ReplyDelete