We decided to put up our christmas tree last night. Normally it doesnt make its appearance till the month of december has actually arrived. But because Jackson and I are going home to canada for a week and a half on thursday, i wanted to put it up so we can enjoy our christmas decorations longer. Jackson was actually not a very big fan of the tree and ended up playing mostly with the tissue paper wrapping up our ornaments. But that's ok. He has found our byu football ornament and keeps wanting to take it off to play with. Luckily that's the only one he's really bothering.
I am so excited for christmas. Santa will be bringing some really awesome presents for jackson. And he will be able to understand what is going on so much more this year. This will be our first christmas by ourselves and i am kind of excited for it. And after christmas we'll go visit bryan's sister and her family for a few days. I also feel very lucky that jackson and I get to go home for a little time during the christmas season. It'll probably be the last time we fly back till 4th year beacuse it will be so expensive from now on... having to pay for 2 plane tickets even for just me and jackman. Hope everyone enjoyed thanksgiving and is feeling the christmas spirit!
No comments:
Post a Comment