In the past week we have finally announced that I AM PREGNANT! And we are absolutely thrilled about it! We feel so blessed that things have worked out so far, for us to be having (and affording) another american baby. I am currently 17 weeks along, which is almost 4 months. And with baby's cooperation, we will be finding out the gender on December 15th. For those of you thinking you've been left out of the knowledge loop, please dont feel that way. No one other than Bryan and I knew until i told my parents on Dec 2nd when we flew in to see them. I have been feeling great. In fact, possibly even better than with Jackson, and he was an easy pregnancy. What can I complain about? If I had to find something I'd say it's that i still have head aches this time, i'm more tired, and instead of being boiling hot, i am an icecube! But as for nausea- count me out! and that annoying acne i had with jackman, no where in sight (so far). Again, i feel very blessed that everything is going so well. I'm even starting to feel baby move! Though it isnt even every day right now. I've been wondering how many people still read my blog, so i guess this anouncement will give me a good idea. I'll put pictures up soon from our Canada trip.
Hurray! Congratulations, Amber!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm definitely one of your most diligent blog creepers!
Congratulations!!! That's such wonderful news. And yes your blog is read.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYAY! That is so exciting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Another cutie in your family. We're so excited for you and excited for you to post the gender. Do you have bets going? We're just sad that you're so far away!
ReplyDeletecongrats Amber, i'm glad that everything is going so good!
ReplyDelete