Sunday, August 7, 2011

Katie's Blessing

Katie was blessed today!


My dad rode his harley all the way from Canada in only 4 days and was able to be here for it... ok, we waited for him to come before we blessed her. I am so glad and feel so blessed dad could come.

Katie wore the same dress that i wore nearly 25 years ago. Isn't she gorgeous??? You dont really have to answer that, I already know she is.

  I couldn't resist- love those little toes!



Sadly, this is the best picture i got of just Jackson and katie together. Oh well, i love them too much to care that they couldnt take a good picture today.

It was a beautiful blessing. A lot of what was said was about how Katie is going to be charitable and love to bless the lives of others, and how her life will be blessed threw serving others, and also how she will always remember the love that her family and Heavenly Father has for her.

1 comment:

  1. Grandma Shirley B.Wednesday, October 26, 2011

    Those are such precious baby blessing pictures. Could Amber email me those to Grandma so that I can get a reprint?

    ReplyDelete