We put up our christmas tree last night! I love christmas. Its the only holiday i decorate for. But i love getting those decorations out- when i do i suddenly just become happier. Bryan is in his last 2 weeks of school before christmas break. He is crazy busy. So jackson and i put the tree together and put lights on. Then bryan took a break and came to help us decorate.
Katie's first christmas! yay!
Jackson loved this pickle ornament and kept telling me to pretend to eat it. He also found out colts football ornament, which is of a little boy in a colts uniform and told me it was a picture of him. How smart- i think he remembered how we dressed him at halloween.
He tried to put the star on top, but was just a bit short. Bryan ended up doing it in the end.
Jackson put all the "filler balls" on the tree at the end. I love how they are all at the bottom. I took a picture like this before i sent him to bed, them rearranged.
I am so excited for bryan to be done his finals. In less than 2 weeks we will be in disneyworld! and then we are only home for a few days before christmas. Jackson is so excited for Santa to come.
Tree looks great! Your kids are cute as ever
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Burrows Family!!!! I miss you guys! Wish you could be up here to get together over the holidays.
ReplyDelete