Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I thought i would do an update with just a bunch of pictures from the last month. Of course, they are all of Jackson. It is amazing how suddenly have to download pictures to my computer once a week because i take so many. I mean, i loved pictures before, but when you have a baby... well my world now revolves around this bundle of joy and i wouldn't have it any other way. I just fall more and more in love with Jackson every single day i spend with him. He is such an amazing boy and so much fun. I am such a lucky woman to have such a great husband and amazing little boy! So as i said, here are a few pictures...

This is my FAVORITE picture! I just adore that face! Normally he hates mittens and pulls hats right off but when i put these ones on that grandma schaalje gave him for christmas he got so excited!

Jackson had a little tumble the other night is this is the insta-bruise that resulted. Poor guy banged his ear on the corner of the built in drawers under our closet. ouch! He took it well though... that is to say, he only cried for about 3 minutes :)

We got these funky ear muffs for christmas and Jackson thinks they are the coolest thing. He loves to have them put on his head... and he loves to pull them off! And then he tries to put them on again and thinks he is such a comedian. He starts laughing to himself. haha- what a kid!

Hooray! My little man has finally figured out how to use his walk'n'ride to actually walk with it! He is boogying all over... the one problem is that our apartment is small and he hasn't figured out how to turn yet so we have to turn him around about every 5 seconds or so... at least we stay busy too

He absolutely LOVES walking!


And yes, he is crawling everywhere on his hands an knees now (and has been for nearly a month now). He's sooo much faster. I can't believe his speed. I really can't take my eyes off of him now


I just thought this was a funny picture. He fell asleep holding onto the rails on the side of his crib...


This one is special for our friend Ben who calls Jackson "cracker" as in cracker Jack :)


didn't you know? the new cool place to hang out is in the laundry bag! haha. I don't know why, but he truly enjoyed himself in there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment