Thursday, February 18, 2010

Underwear-man to the rescue!

Jackson has found an obsession with any type of clothing left on the floor (clean or dirty). It gives us something to laugh at though. He is such a goof! And because our laundry hampers are in his room, dirty cloths get piled in a corner of our room and the bathroom at night and when he's napping, so if we don't get to them fast enough, he has a bra on his head, undies around his neck or even a sock in his mouth. I love this kid!

I believe this was a clean pile of laundry, not yet folded...I hope it was! what a bad memory!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Jackson has a bra on his head. Those pictures are so funny. I'm glad you commented on my blog so now I know about yours too. I put my blog on the RS one so people in the ward could know about it. If you'd like I'd be happy to add yours to the list. Let me know. Thanks for the compliment about my craft stuff :).

    ReplyDelete