Four or five years ago (I can't remember if it started the year before i got married or the year afer), my mom, sister and i started a girl's night. All of our "boys" were out of town so we went out and treated ourselves. There have been many different activities over the years. But all nights have ended with a visit to the Cheesecake Cafe (not the same one as in the states). It is the yummiest cheesecake ever and i think i have probably gained a few pounds just by eating the one slice... though i did bring a bit of it home to hubby.
This year we went out for dinner at Montana's, then went to see the movie Killers, and finally, ate cheesecake! I look forward to our adventures every year. I'm so sad that it won't happen for another 4 years with our family moving to Indiana. But I have lots of awesome memories to look back on.
I love my mom and sister so so so much! You guys ROCK!
No comments:
Post a Comment