Monday, June 28, 2010

Leaving is hard...

Jackson and I are enjoying our last day with my parents. It is going to be so hard to say goodbye. At least when we moved to Utah we knew we'd be seeing them again within a year. Now, not knowing the next time we'll get the chance to hang out with them, it makes it a lot harder to say goodbye. I love my parents so much! They have been such a huge help to Bryan, Jackson and I! They have done so much more than just providing a place for us to stay these last 2 months.


I know Jackson will miss grandma and grandpa a lot! He woke up early today and was wondering around the house with his hands palm up and out to the side like he does when we tell him something is all gone. It was so cute. He was looking for grandma and grandpa and couldn't find them, so he was asking if they were all gone. He loves them to bits!


We will miss all of our other friends too. It has been great to hang out with all of you!

1 comment:

  1. we miss yoiu guys too! Wish we could've seen you more! I hate how busy life gets!!

    ReplyDelete