Hopefully this is my last week of being pregnant. I am due today! And i obviously am not thinking she will be a due date baby. I am excited that she will be coming any time now though. By this time next week i will being induced (and hopefully already have baby girl in my arms) if she doesnt come before then. PLEASE cross you fingers that she does.
This is honestly one of the least glamorous pictures i have taken this pregnancy, but i wanted to document the somewhat final belly size. I feel like i am just as big as with Jackson, but my family keeps telling me i'm smaller. I do think this little girl will weigh less, but we shall have to wait and see.
My mom is arriving saturday afternoon so i hoping little girl comes sometime this weekend (after bryans tri-weekly test on friday sometime). This weekend will also work better because jackson has somehow gotten a cold sore (my poor stressed 2 year old). It is healing amazingly fast and i expect it will be 100% healed by about friday. I cannot imagine being home with a new baby and trying to keep a toddler from touching her and giving her kisses.
I cant wait to meet baby girl! and let everyone know her name finally :) Here's hoping baby girl comes on her own in the few days that are convenient for us as well.
You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures of your beautiful baby girl when she arrives! We are praying that all goes well for you and that the delivery is an easy one for you!
Love ya and miss ya tons!
Aunt Barb
You look great I can't wait to see her.
ReplyDeleteGlad you took a picture. You need to keep this for prosperity. You are very pretty when you are pregnant (& any other time too).
ReplyDelete