Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm OLD!

I am officially a quarter of a century old as of sunday! I seriously feel old. No, it isnt really old, but it sounds old. This year we just hung out as a family for my day. After church we headed to brown county and drove through the state park out there. It is gorgeous! And jackson got to go on a swing for the first time. It's so sad that none of the parks we've been to before have had swings. He loved it!

We stopped at a park for jackson to play and i opened presents from my parents and little family. I love the new purse Bryan picked out for me. I sure do love that guy.




The next pictures are not from my birthday. Jackson just wanted to take pictures with Katie. You'll notice that in the last picture i finally got Katie to smile and Jackson has his eyes closed... typical. Guess i better get used to not ever getting a picture with everyone looking at the camara, smiling, etc... until my babies are all grown up. This first picture cracks me up.




1 comment: